We’re looking for a world class Customer Success Director from the AdTech industry to join our team. Reporting into our VP of CS, your global management experience will help shape the growth of our Customer Success function and ensure we deliver an exceptional experience for our customers. At the same time, you will use your AdTech experience and expertise to become the voice of Permutive in the industry.
As a Customer Success team, we're focussed on ensuring publishers using the Permutive platform are able to meet their organizations' strategic goals while also helping us to achieve world-class NPS and net revenue retention. We’re strategic problem solvers who care deeply about our customers’ businesses.
The Permutive Data Management Platform was built for tomorrow; it's constantly solving real-life problems for our Publisher customers. We’re looking for a CS Director who is a thought-leader in this space; someone who can support our global CSM team as they continue to help the world’s largest publishers redefine their go to market strategy in a constantly changing landscape.
Behind the scenes our goal is to build an incredible company with an extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility and are excited by enormous challenges. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience start-up life and shape who we become.
What you’ll be doing
- Using your Ad-Tech industry insight to become a thought leader in this space on behalf of Permutive
- Proactively mentoring and managing our Global CSM team to success
- Creating a strong performance culture within the CSM team, setting clear objectives and deliverables and holding people accountable for delivery
- Representing Permutive at industry events, webinars, and conferences
- Tracking customer health and renewal forecasts
- Building strong senior executive relationships within our Enterprise Publisher clients
- Optimising, managing and overseeing all relevant execution processes, making our customer experience as smooth as possible and at all times optimising for customer happiness
- Training the team on advanced strategies to help navigate complex organizations and client teams
- Working with our VP to implement efficiency to ensure team scalability
- Lead by example when necessary by taking a hands-on approach with clients
You should apply if you have
- Successful experience managing a global CS or Account Management team
- Overseen $15m in annual recurring revenue
- A wealth of experience in AdTech; if you’re not already a thought leader in this space then your ambition is to become one
- A genuine passion for building world-class, global teams and coaching individuals to success
What we're offering
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. For a candidate who fits our criteria, we'd pay around $190,000 base + bonus + options.
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 20 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a physical office presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until January 2021. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.