Permutive are looking for a considerate, organised and conscientious Talent Coordinator to join the Talent team.
We’re currently 80+ people across our London HQ and New York office. Over the last 12 months we have reduced our agency spend significantly and are really proud with the consistent positive feedback we’ve received from candidates. It’s really important that we continue to maintain high standards and improve as we grow to 160+ over the next year.
We’re looking for someone who is energised by growth, embraces autonomy and is excited to tackle new and unfamiliar challenges. It’s a really exciting time to join the team, experience start-up life and shape who we become.
Ideally you are someone with experience and/or knowledge of recruitment, however, if you're someone who is ambitious to learn and pick things up quickly we are happy to provide the tools and support to get you up to speed.
We'll help you to be successful by working closely with the Talent team. You’ll work closely alongside Stevie, our Director of Talent, Jen our Go to Market Recruiter and will report directly to Alice, who leads technical hiring at Permutive.
To help you progress in this role, you will be provided with support, regular 1-1 time and clear goals. Our aim is for you to grow quickly into this role and be on a path into an Internal Recruiter position.
As well as the close support from the Talent team, you will work with various members of the business, in particular, working directly with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to source and attract exceptional talent whilst ensuring a smooth experience for all candidates.
Your day to day will look like;
- Developing your sourcing techniques on multiple platforms (Linkedin Recruiter, Vettery, Github, etc)
- Arranging interviews, collecting feedback and reporting back to the talent team
- Building excellent relationships with candidates
- Exploring creative approaches to identifying top talent
- Screening candidates from CV submission to telephone interviews
- Working directly with hiring managers to understand role requirements
- Keep up to date with candidate experience and ensure all feedback has been communicated
- Using our Greenhouse ATS to track and understand interview metrics
If the qualities below are things you care about we’d love to hear from you:
- A helpful and caring nature about the importance of candidate experience
- Excellent organisation skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
- The ambition to learn and grow in your role, particularly through others
- The ability to react and solve problems quickly using your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
It would be a bonus if you also have
- Familiarity with sourcing candidates, in particular within technology
- Recruitment related experience
- A sincere interest in the tech industry
- Prior experience working in a fast paced environment where priorities change
For a candidate who matches some of the requirements, we would likely pay £30,000 + options.
For a candidate with experience in a similar position and field, who meets several of our bonus criteria, we’d pay up to £36,000 + options.
- Extensive training and development opportunities including regular conferences and workshops
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave
- Options grant so you have shared ownership: you’ll own a piece of the pie!
- Exposure to all areas to the business, including our founders, Joe and Tim
- Pension scheme
- Quarterly all-day socials
- A team lunch, on us, every Friday