The Permutive Go-to-Market team has tripled in the last 12 months, and we expect to do the same in 2020. We're looking for a Head of Sales Enablement to drive efficiency and best practice as we continue our rapid growth. The Sales team works closely with various other teams within Permutive including Engineering and Customer Success, ensuring our technology drives measurable outcomes for our publishers.
Revenue is growing super fast; we’re working with flagship publishers and marketers; and we’re beating billion dollar competitors in the market. On route to this, we’ve been backed by some of the world’s best investors, including Y Combinator, EF and Octopus Ventures.
Behind the scenes our goal is to build an incredible company with an extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility and are excited by enormous challenges. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience start-up life and shape who we become.
The Head of Sales Enablement will be responsible for facilitating the creation and support of sales enablement programs and training focused on enhancing sales results across the sales organization. A large focus of this role will involve supporting the on-demand strategy of sales training in conjunction with the goals of the sales teams.
The ideal person in this role will have direct experience working in field sales or alongside sales teams in a sales enablement role. This person will have developed on-demand trainings and LMS-style strategies to increase adoption and influence sales behaviors. We're looking for a team-player who brings a "whatever it takes" attitude to succeed and further the sales department goals.
This role will reside in the Sales and will work directly with the sales leaders, and subject matter experts to strategize the design and management of on-demand learning solutions for sales and partner organisations. This position will report to the Global VP Sales.
In your first six months, you will…
Use in-person instruction, virtual classroom, on-demand training, and sales leader support to educate and train our team on sales techniques, sales process, product and business acumen, negotiation skills, account management, and more.
- Effectively design content and tools to increase our employees' level of knowledge and performance
- Develop and maintain effective reporting systems to keep management engaged and accountable for sales training
- Design an onboarding programme for new hires
You should apply if you have…
- Significant, commercial experience leading a successful Sales Enablement function
- Proven experience working with sales teams within a SaaS company
- Expertise in implementing systems, processes, and programs at a global scale
- Experience creating continuous training programs for a dynamic selling environment
- Experience tracking and measuring operations and performance
- Compelling presentation and communication skills
- Competitive pay targeted towards the top 25th percentile
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave
- Generous Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Option grant so you have shared ownership
- 401(k) plan
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly all-day socials