We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with a positive, problem-solving attitude to join our rapidly growing team in London. This is an incredible opportunity to launch your career in Customer Success with us; we're an awesome team of 8 who are passionate about our customers and love what we do.
We're focussed on ensuring our customers are able to meet their organisations' strategic goals while also helping us to achieve world-class NPS & net revenue retention.
At Permutive we've build a product that uses edge processing to segment and understand users while prioritising their privacy. We're currently working with leading publishers across Europe to help them deliver relevant ads in real-time across their web and mobile properties. As part of our CS team, you'll work closely with sales directors in Europe, solution architects, and our product support team. You'll have the opportunity to influence our product roadmap based on the deep insight you gain of what our customers really need.
As a Customer Success Manager at Permutive, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with our customers and becoming a non-technical expert on the Permutive platform
- Strategising and agreeing success plans with customers to meet ROI goals
- Advocating for customer needs in our product roadmap
- As you develop your knowledge, advising on best practice from across the industry
- Getting involved in Quarterly Business Reviews
Understanding customers' wider business goals and exploring opportunities for Permutive to help
Acting as focal point for escalation of any issues
- Working alongside sales to support the renewals of customers
We're a forward-thinking, collaborative team who care deeply about our customers' businesses. We'd love for you to help us shape best practices within the team, from how we run QBRs to how we hire your peers, and more. You'll also have the opportunity to learn from others across the company.
You'll love working with us if you're excited by growth, you embrace responsibility and love to take on new challenges. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience the best of start-up life and shape who we become as a company. We're working to build an incredible place to work, with an extraordinary, inclusive culture that transforms our team's careers, and we'd love you to join us.
You'd be perfect for this role if you have:
- 2 years' experience out of university where you've developed resilience working in a pressured environment
- The ability to listen carefully, ask meaningful questions, and communicate with clarity both verbally and in writing
- A positive, problem-solving attitude
- A positive attitude towards feedback
- Experience building strong, trusting relationships, both within your team and with senior stakeholders in the businesses you work with
- A pro-active, mission driven approach to your work
- A curious nature: you never want to stop learning
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. For a candidate who meets our requirements for this role, we are looking to pay around around £45,000 basic + 15% + share options.
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Time to rest and relax with a generous vacation allowance
- Options grant so you have shared ownership: you’ll own a piece of the pie!
- Exposure to all areas to the business, including our founders, Joe and Tim
- Pension scheme
- Quarterly all-day socials
- A team lunch, on us, every Friday