Permutive is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who will be a major factor in the success of our customers. As a Solutions Architect you love to help, you think outside the box and you love to solve problems. You have a strong technical aptitude, extensive customer-facing experience and a solutions orientated approach. As a technical expert and people person you'll bridge the gap between customer goals and our technology.
Solutions Architects at Permutive are an innovative team of creative problem solvers, who collaborate with clients to understand their challenges and architect solutions. We are at the cross function of business and engineering, helping our clients to maximise the value they get from Permutive. We work closely with all teams across the organisation, as well as external clients and partners.
Solutions Architects at Permutive help our customers to deploy Permutive, integrate with other platforms, create custom solutions and explore our customers' more creative ideas for the platform. You'll approach this by working closely with our Customer Success Managers to understand customer goals, then build your own solution or co-ordinate larger solutions with our Engineering team.
You'll get to work with Permutive's innovative Edge technology and define future use-cases, for a more privacy aware and distributed way of processing data.
- As a technical expert you'll scope, plan and assist our clients with complex and custom implementations. You’ll design and implement technical solutions, allowing our customers to derive maximum value from Permutive.
- One of your main goals will be to identify new use cases for Permutive's Edge technology. You'll speak to existing or potential customers to understand their challenges and how Permutive's technology can help.
- As a technical best practice advisor you'll continually consult with our clients, evaluate their set-up and make recommendations for best practice.
- You'll work closely with our most innovative customers to understand how they're delivering ROI and explore their ideas for new use cases and features. You'll turn these ideas into POCs, push them into the roadmap and finally roll them out to all clients as appropriate.
- You'll evangelise the roll-out of new features and products across our clients.
- You'll educate internally and externally by understanding best practices industry trends and how our clients deliver ROI . You'll write docs, run sessions and write blogs to evangelise Permutive.
- You'll develop and iterate on internal processes to ensure consistency across deployments and on-going engagements. You'll also develop tools and frameworks to increase efficiency and to enable our customers.
- Together with our Product team you'll qualify, prioritise and scope new integrations which will increase ROI for our customers.
Things we need to see from you
- Several years experience as a Solutions Architect, Implementations Engineer, Technical Account Manager or Customer Success Engineer
- You have worked for a SaaS organisation - ideally a Customer Data Platform, Single Customer View, Web/App Optimisation or Personalisation product
- A desire to work on new use-cases and push how our clients are using our platform, as well as experience managing product feature adoption
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- You ask the right questions to uncover business challenges and then link those to the best technical solution
- Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- To be a self-starter and have enthusiasm to be a part of a fast growing start-up
Things we'd like to see from you
- Experience with mobile SDKs (iOS, Android) and/or Objective-C/Swift and Kotlin/Java
- An understanding of Machine Learning
- Knowledge of or interest in the AdTech or MarTech ecosystem
- Experience with browser dev tools troubleshooting
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of SQL
- Competitive pay targeted towards the top 25th percentile
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited holiday
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Option grant so you have shared ownership
- 401(k) plan
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly all-day socials