In search of a great contract HR opportunity? We’re looking for an HR Generalist to work on-site with our client in Covington, TN and we would love to introduce you to them!  Reporting to the site’s HR Manager you’ll be integral member of the team while supporting HR and recruiting functions across the site.

What You’ll Do

• Support the HR Team by completing various recruiting tasks such as scheduling interviews, coordinating with hiring managers, and managing candidate and new hire testing
  • Coordinate the new hire onboarding process (i.e. required paperwork, I-9s, etc.) and New Employee Orientation in a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
  • Provide administrative support in areas including maintenance and update of HR records (Taleo Recruitment and Oracle Fusion) including assisting with payroll and assisting with the preparation and distribution of internal employee communications (i.e., compensation, benefits, and company policies).

What You’ll Bring

• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (Business, Org Psych, etc.) with 1-2 years of related experience preferred, OR comparable combination of education/experience.
  • Manufacturing experience is a plus (but not required).
  • Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint; previous use/experience with HRIS/HCM/Payroll technology highly preferred (Oracle Fusion experience is a plus).
  • Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate with a variety of people: candidates, employees, leaders, etc.
  • Great listening skills and ability to effectively build rapport and trust.
  • The gumption to work in a fast-paced 24/7 environment with flexibility to be available beyond the standard M-F/8-5 hours.

A Few Other Items

• This is an office environment but you will be required to have the ability to walk and stand in production floor areas.
  • You must be able to wear all required PPE (personal protective equipment) to include steel-toed shoes and safety glasses.

This is a contract (with potential for hire) opportunity with a Peridus Group client. As an employee of Peridus Group you will have access to our complete benefit package including medical, dental, vision coverage, Life/AD&D, voluntary benefit plans, and 4019k). 

Apply for this Job

* Required