Recruiter - Remote
Does the thrill of the hunt keep you energized? Are you jazzed when your sourcing strategies garner results? Are you pumped when you get to manage pipelines and connect with candidates? Do you love nothing more than delivering top of line talent to a hiring manager?
We do too!
And, if this is you, we should talk about this opportunity with our internal Talent + Recruiting Team. We source, recruit and place talented recruiters, sourcers, and Talent/HR professionals with top companies across the country. (It’s Recruiting for Recruiters!)
What You’ll Do
- Source and deliver critical talent to our clients and hiring managers. You’ll be adept at relationship management as you partner with clients and hiring managers with a focus on effectiveness, speed, and adhering to SLAs.
- Manage the offer process, close candidates, and coordinate all steps associated with placement.
- Wear your hat as a sourcing sleuth and a master of Boolean. You’ll continuously develop creative ways to unearth top notch candidates via multiple sourcing strategies and channels. You’ll use job boards, tap into your network, and sometimes just pick up the phone!
- Take every step to ensure you’re providing an exceptional candidate experience including providing updates, keeping candidates “in the loop,” and sharing feedback.
- ALWAYS BE LEARNING! You’ll stay on top of market trends and industry news, continuously improve your recruiting and sourcing skills, and always be on the look-out for best/next practices.
- Have an eye for process and quality improvement to continue the evolution of our top-notch recruiting team
What You’ll Bring
- 2-3 year’s experience in recruiting and sourcing, agency or in-house, with experience and knowledge in all areas of talent acquisition (branding, recruitment marketing, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence)
- The ability to manage your desk and manage your time with multiple, and often times competing, demands.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), patience (seriously), and the emotional intelligence required to be a collaborative team member in a 100% virtual work environment.
- Experience with multiple tech tools and ATS’s.
- Ideas. Moxxy. Resilience.
This is a full-time position with benefits including medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance/AD&D, 401(k) ... and a pet adoption benefit!
We are a 100% remote company with clients in multiple time zones (so a bit of hours flexibility may be required).
Location: US – remote