In search of your next HR opportunity? We’re looking for an experienced HR Manager, to work on-site with our client in Covington, TN and we would love to introduce you to them! Reporting to the site’s HR Business Partner, the HR Manager impacts and influences HR and People Ops across the entire employee lifecycle.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the site leadership team, managers, and directors to identify local priorities; assist and advise in areas of recruitment, compensations planning, performance management, employee engagement, and the coaching, counseling and career development of employees.
- Manage all employee relation issues within established protocols including investigations, work complaints, conflict resolution, counseling and exit interviews.
- Work with the HR COE to manage and guide the recruitment function for professional, technical, and hourly positions including interviews, tests, and employee selection. Partner with site leadership on workforce planning and forecasting activities focused on talent pipeline development and flexibility in resource management.
- Assess and manage compliance needs for the site including required statutory/regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. EEO-1, Affirmative Action)
- Coordinate communication activities including bulletin boards, focus groups, quarterly meetings, newsletters and other communication systems and programs.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (Business, Org Psych, etc.) with 5+ years of experience and a strong focus on talent management and employee relations, or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Strength as an internal consultant and the ability to champion and influence change.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint and previous use/experience with HRIS/HCM/Payroll technology (Oracle Fusion experience is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate with a variety of people: candidates, employees, leaders, etc.
- Great listening skills and ability to effectively build rapport and trust. Fluent in English language.
- The gumption to work in a fast-paced 24/7 environment with flexibility to be available beyond the standard M-F/8-5 hours.
A Few Other Items
- This is an office environment but you will be required to have the ability to walk and stand in production floor areas.
- You must be able to wear all required PPE (personal protective equipment) to include steel-toed shoes and safety glasses.