The Workday Integration Developer requires a strong knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), Workday (specifically) and experience with global payroll and benefits administration, and Workday reporting configuration. The Workday Consultant serves as a technical point of contact for assigned clients, including solution design and technical implementation.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Partner with clients to identify feasible, scalable solutions, leveraging Workday and business expertise
- Gather and document business and development requirements
- Develop delivery timelines and milestones
- Participate in client meetings
- Implement configuration, reporting and integration changes to client Tenants
- Follow Peridus Group and client change management
- Provide training/knowledge transfer materials
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in an HRIS analyst/consultant role with specific, demonstrable and broad Workday experience with a focus on configuration, reporting and analysis in:
- Workday Core HR (Master-Level)
- Workday Advanced Compensation
- Workday Recruiting
- Workday Benefits
- Experience with change management methods and programs a plus
EDUCATION, SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Business Administration or Human Resources is a plus
- Excellent business analysis skills: timeline planning, requirements definition and documentation, test planning, deployment approaches; exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. Ability to interact with individuals from diverse levels within a corporation and to provide excellent customer service
- Thrive on simultaneously managing multiple responsibilities with superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills. Requires high level of discretion with ability to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately. High level of integrity.
This is a FULL TIME remote (work from anywhere) position. Benefit package includes medical, dental and vision coverage; 401(k); Life insurance/AD&D; paid time off (PTO).
**We are unable to sponsor visas of any kind for this role.**