Job Title: Digital Content Creator
Location: Atlanta, GA
About us: PrizePicks is a sports technology start-up based in Atlanta, GA that delivers innovative technologies focused on increasing sports fan engagement. With our flagship game, PrizePicks, we set out to build the most fast & simple fantasy sports game possible.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Working with content and affiliate teams to build out weekly Twitch stream, YouTube video, and Twitter spaces schedule
- Planning and hosting live Twitch streams (solo and with partners/influencers)
- Creating evergreen YouTube content to help target key search terms
- Creating explainer/how-to videos to explain promotions and other FAQs
- Creating and hosting engaging videos that can be used across platforms like Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, SnapChat, etc.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Minimum 2+ years on-camera experience as either a digital host or broadcaster
- Experience creating video content for sports betting, fantasy sports, DFS, or a related industry
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of relevant content
- Ability to execute all aspects of video content creation, including planning, shooting, editing, etc.
- Comfort with content platforms including: Twitch, Twitter Spaces, TikTok, Instagram Live, YouTube
- Experience brainstorming with and executing unique and engaging content ideas
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented approach to working
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Has the following key attributes: creativity, collaborative spirit,
- confidence, strategy, and enthusiasm
- Bonus: Has a social media following in the sports betting, fantasy sports, or DFS industry.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. PrizePicks reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice. PrizePicks is an equal opportunity employer.