Business Specialist - Remote
PerfectServe is featured on this year’s Inc 5000 list, which profiles the fastest-growing private companies in America. We have seen an 88% growth rate over the past three years and are looking for people to join the team!
Serving the healthcare industry for over 20 years, PerfectServe is a leader in secure clinical communications, optimized physician scheduling, and patient and family engagement. Our array of SAAS (software-as-a-service) products are utilized by hospitals and medical practices across the country.
Our mission is to improve the patient experience and drive positive outcomes in care delivery settings using innovative technology solutions. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and tech-savvy Business Specialist to be a part of our sales team.
As a Business Specialist you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. This role is a terrific place for a results-driven individual to start and expand their sales career. We’re a team that highly values work-life balance, self-motivation, and collaboration. This position is a primarily a remote position. Apply today to help us expand and improve the professional lives of doctors around the world.
- Acquire and set up new meetings with target clients through cold calls and emails
- Research companies, identify key decision-makers, and develop qualified leads for account executives
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date log of all prospect interaction in the CRM
- Develop engaging copy for email marketing campaigns that reach prospects in all stages of the marketing and sales cycles
- Implement best practices in cold-calling and cold-emailing through excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Conduct product demonstrations with prospective clients
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Display understanding of dedicated territory and develop territory plan leveraging current customer base
- Accurately forecast and display ability to manage sales funnel
- See a prospect all the way through sales cycle from initial appointment set-up to close of a sale
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable cold-calling and cold-emailing healthcare organizations
- Energetic phone presence and excellent listening skills
- Proficient with email, voicemail, and Microsoft Office
- Able to travel and attend trade shows (Currently suspended due to Covid Safety Precautions)
- Presentation or public speaking experience a plus
- Interest or experience in health IT a plus
PerfectServe offers unified healthcare communication solutions to help physicians, nurses, and care team members provide exceptional patient care. PerfectServe’s cloud-based solutions enhance patient safety and reduce provider burnout by automating workflows, speeding time to treatment, optimizing shift schedules, empowering nurse mobility, and engaging patients in their own care.