What is PerfectServe?
PerfectServe offers best in KLAS assets in three categories: clinical communications, scheduling and patient engagement solutions. PerfectServe is featured on this year’s Inc 5000 list, which profiles the fastest-growing private companies in America. We have seen an 88% growth rate over the past three years and need strong team members to help us continue to grow!
PerfectServe’s mission is to accelerate speed to care by optimizing provider schedules and dynamically routing messages to the right person at the right time in any care setting; advancing patient care and clinical workflows.
By joining PerfectServe, you will have the unique opportunity to come alongside us as we further our vision of putting all of these solutions together to provide optimal patient outcomes and faster patient care interventions. By improving speed to care and cross continuum communication, we save lives, reduce length of stay, minimize re-admissions, and bring joy back to care givers.
Why PerfectServe needs YOU!
We have an incredible portfolio of customers with new ones recognizing the value of our solutions and joining the PerfectServe family everyday.
We are looking to add more consultative muscle to our Lightning Bolt provider scheduling team to ensure we’re able to identify customer pain points and apply our technology to alleviate those issues. We need top talent to deliver world class onboarding, support and relationship management experiences.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain product expertise and a deep understanding of our clients and their workflows
- Onboard and train new clients through remote and onsite delivery; analyzing their scheduling requirements and configuring the software to streamline their workflows
- Use your analytical and troubleshooting skills to provide continued support for clients regarding potential issues with configuration and advise on corrective steps
- Build trusting relationships, drive high levels of end-user satisfaction and ensure the client is maximizing the value of their Lightning Bolt investment, e.g., executive sponsors, department/service line directors and key strategic practices
- Identify, develop, and share best practices that enable clients to achieve their business goals and objectives
- Serve as the voice of the client and an advocate for end users within the Lightning Bolt organization
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and others within the organization to deliver the best possible solutions to meet client needs
What You Bring to the Team:
- Ability to quickly learn the Lightning Bolt product and apply your knowledge with our clients
- Troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Ability to quickly think through novel challenges, juggle multiple tasks in high-pressure situations, and drive process change
- Strong work ethic
- 1+ years experience in a software implementation role
- Bonus: experience with SQL or other relational databases
Candidates must be located in the US or Canada and willing to participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
PerfectServe offers unified healthcare communication solutions to help physicians, nurses, and care team members provide exceptional patient care. PerfectServe’s cloud-based solutions enhance patient safety and reduce provider burnout by automating workflows, speeding time to treatment, optimizing shift schedules, empowering nurse mobility, and engaging patients in their own care.