Perfect Day is on a mission to create a kinder, greener tomorrow using precision fermentation. Leveraging expertise across biology, food innovation, and consumer products, Perfect Day empowers companies to develop, scale, and commercialize next-generation products that satisfy market demands and champion a path towards a more sustainable future.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
We’re a part of an ecosystem of consumer brand partners who all share a vision for a beautiful future. In addition to partners around the world, Perfect Day’s family of brands includes Coolhaus, Brave Robot, Modern Kitchen, and California Performance Co., stocking store shelves in over 5000 locations around the United States.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to drive meaningful business results and global change in a collaborative, fast-paced startup environment, we hope you’ll join us!
We are searching for amazing people to join the Los Angeles, CA Events Team and become passionate ambassadors for our growing brands!
Get your scooping arm ready to craft artisanal ice cream sandwiches across every inch of the city and beyond!
You will work events ranging from a private backyard wedding to a corporate ice cream social or even a VIP celebrity driven event. We will also be selling our products at festivals and other community-based events throughout the season.
We exude a casual, friendly attitude yet provide an upscale experience no matter what the event is for. We value independent-minded, highly functional people who can think on their feet and troubleshoot as needed.
Our Events Team knows how to maneuver our food truck through the streets of Los Angeles making it to our booked events ready to set up and serve those hungry guests. We also provide table caters for our clients so being competent in setting up and breaking down a catering function is necessary.
Product Knowledge and Exceptional Service is essential to helping our guests have an epic and memorable experience with our brands.
This is an awesome opportunity for a flexible schedule during the summer while making great money and having fun!
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Natural Smiler – Nothing can get you down!
- Organized – You like everything in its place
- Good driving record – What is a speeding ticket?
- Awesome customer service skills – You bring the fun, energy and the ice cream!
- Self-motivated – Nobody has to tell you to get out of bed in the morning!
- Can work in a team or autonomously – No matter what you make it happen!
- Punctual, punctual, punctual – Fashionably late just isn’t a thing
- Cash handling experience – You never even lose a penny!
- Must love ice cream! While you consider yourself a foodie, ice cream holds a special place in your heart!
- Valid State Driver’s License required
- Comfortable driving an ice cream truck/ large truck; motor vehicle records check required upon acceptance of an offer.
Position requires moderate to constant physical activity. Regular use of tools. Pushing, pulling, stooping, and reaching. Handling of average weight objects up to 50 pounds unassisted; continual standing or walking; occasionally at a keyboard, workstation, or desk.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to the hourly rate, Perfect Day offers part-time employees a 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, sick time, and other benefits including EAP, access to a financial wellness platform, and pet insurance.
- Part-time position
- Pay rate is $16 per hour + Tips
Perfect Day is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.