Perch is creating the next generation Consumer Products company by becoming the first technology-based scale operator of top eCommerce microbrands. Microbrands selling through marketplaces like Amazon are already transforming global retail - Amazon’s 3rd party marketplace alone was $300B in 2020. Perch is disrupting and accelerating this space by acquiring great brands and making them even better. We look for successful, profitable businesses that sell top-ranked products with differentiated customer feedback. The Perch platform integrates those businesses into a scale operating company and accelerates the products to the next level of sales and profitability. We are a key resource for entrepreneurs who want liquidity and a key partner for Amazon and other retail channels by offering exceptional products, great customer service, and great value.
Central to our success is the ability to rapidly integrate, grow, and optimize our brands after they join our platform, and expand them into markets outside of the U.S. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and business-savvy leader who can build and grow our capabilities in Europe as we introduce more of our super-star products into the market.
This Brand Manager will be one of the first Perch employees in Europe, leading the efforts to create and grow Perch’s presence in Region. Perch is fundamentally a new model in ecommerce with our broad, and constantly evolving set of winning microbrands that span a wide swath of categories. As we forge ahead, we have the opportunity to bring these successful brands into Europe and grow them via a variety of distribution channels.
This person will have the following core responsibilities:
- Sales Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy by brand, focused around pricing, promotions, pay-per-click advertising, and listing optimization
- Localization: Own localization, both the “what” and the “how.” Determine the right level of localization to optimize search and ensure brand/product voice remains within standards
- P&L Ownership: Set and measure yourself against brand-level sales and contribution margin goals and provide regular monitoring of brand performance
- Brand Stewardship: Work cross-functionally alongside the integration team and growth team to understand core competencies of new businesses and take thoughtful ownership of new brands
- Perch Playbook Development: Plan, execute, and assess speculative growth opportunities, helping the team add growth levers to the Perch Playbook
- Be additive to our culture of challenging the status quo and having a low ego
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, analytical, and action-oriented individual with 3+ years of work experience in Europe, preferably running a business within a global organization. The ideal candidate takes ownership of their work, is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, has great attention to detail, and is able to work both independently and in collaboration with a diverse group of people. Must be fluent in English plus at least one of the following European language(s): German, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish. This position is located in Dublin, Ireland.
Don’t have the requisites? Please apply anyway as we’d love to keep your resume on file for future opportunities
Perch is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in Boston. Perch acquires and develops great eCommerce brands. We are backed by amazing investors (SoftBank, Spark Capital, Tectonic Ventures, and Boston Seed). Our team has deep expertise in eCommerce, technology, and M&A. We are disrupting one of the largest and most exciting spaces of eCommerce and are building an industry-shaping platform. Our aim is to have a workplace and company that positively impacts the lives of others, including our employees, their families, the entrepreneurs and vendors we work with, and our end customers.
Perch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.