Perch is creating the next generation Consumer Products company by becoming the first technology-based scale operator of top eCommerce microbrands. Microbrands selling through marketplaces like Amazon are already transforming global retail - Amazon’s 3rd party marketplace alone was $300B in 2020. Perch is disrupting and accelerating this space by acquiring great brands and making them even better. We look for successful, profitable businesses that sell top-ranked products with differentiated customer feedback. The Perch platform integrates those businesses into a scale operating company and accelerates the products to the next level of sales and profitability. We are a key resource for entrepreneurs who want liquidity and a key partner for Amazon and other retail channels by offering exceptional products, great customer service, and great value.
Central to our success is the ability to rapidly accelerate our brands after they join our platform by deploying a sophisticated, proprietary, and technology-driven approach to advertising.
The Amazon ecosystem is constantly evolving, and Perch will continue to be on the cutting edge as our portfolio is consistently refreshed with new and exciting brands deploying unique approaches. We are looking for a highly motivated, and analytical person to join our team in scaling our advertising engine that powers growth.
This specialist will partner with our category team to directly manage the advertising spend across our portfolio of fast-growing e-commerce microbrands which sell primarily on Amazon, with the following core responsibilities
- Amazon Advertising Management: Execute repeatable and strategic advertising playbooks aligned to brand archetypes (e.g. how do we approach and design advertising in price-sensitive vs. branded categories)
- Advanced Advertising Strategy: Partner with the Head of Advertising to expand strategic components of day to day ad management and challenge current processes to uncover additional opportunities for improvement
- Amazon Advertising Optimization: Partner with relevant brand owners, and leverage selected/developed bid algorithms to optimize campaign performance and harvest new keywords
- Amazon Advertising Innovation: Partner with Perch’s dedicated Amazon advertising rep and Head of Advertising to take advantage of new amazon advertising formats and beta programs including DSP, Amazon Attribution, etc.
- Be additive to our culture of challenging the status quo and having a low ego
- Support recruiting of awesome talent to join the Perch team, both within the advertising team and across the broader organization
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, analytical, and action-oriented contributor to join our growth team. The ideal candidate takes full ownership of their work, is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, has great attention to detail, is able to collaborate effectively with a diverse group of people, and is excited at the prospect of being a part of a rapidly growing company
Perch is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in Boston. Perch acquires and develops great eCommerce brands. We are backed by amazing investors (SoftBank, Spark Capital, Tectonic Ventures, and Boston Seed). Our team has deep expertise in eCommerce, technology, and M&A. We are disrupting one of the largest and most exciting spaces of eCommerce and are building an industry-shaping platform. Our aim is to have a workplace and company that positively impacts the lives of others, including our employees, their families, the entrepreneurs and vendors we work with, and our end customers.
Perch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.