Perch is creating the next generation Consumer Products company by becoming the first technology-based scale operator of top eCommerce microbrands. Microbrands selling through marketplaces like Amazon are already transforming global retail - Amazon’s 3rd party marketplace alone was $300B in 2020. Perch is disrupting and accelerating this space by acquiring great brands and making them even better. We look for successful, profitable businesses that sell top-ranked products with differentiated customer feedback. The Perch platform integrates those businesses into a scale operating company and accelerates the products to the next level of sales and profitability. We are a key resource for entrepreneurs who want liquidity and a key partner for Amazon and other retail channels by offering exceptional products, great customer service, and great value.
Central to our success is the ability to integrate newly acquired brands into our operating platform quickly, efficiently, and defect free. We are looking for a Supply Chain Integrations Manager to run and improve onboarding and integration of the supply chain and customer care platforms of newly acquired brands into the Perch system. To support our aggressive growth plans, the ideal candidate will be analytical, process oriented, and able to build positive and productive relationships with sellers as well as external international and domestic supply chain partners.
- Successfully manage and execute the onboarding and integration of newly acquired brands, including international and domestic supply chain activities as well as customer care.
- Create a playbook of standardized processes that allow for the most efficient execution of all components of our initial inventory buying, shipping, warehousing, and order fulfillment activities.
- Have an eye on continuous improvement, always looking for opportunities for efficiency in our internal tools and processes, and for ways to more effectively execute our operations and delight our customers.
- Develop KPIs and leading indicators within the integrations space to ensure we are making progress against desired outcomes and prioritizing effectively
- Be an engaged part of the broader team - ask questions, challenge where appropriate, and contribute to our positive company culture.
We are looking for an analytical, process-oriented, and collaborative team member to simultaneously manage numerous brands at various stages of integration into our ever-expanding supply chain and customer care operations. The ideal candidate has a track record of bringing structure and process to something that is inherently messy, has great attention to detail, is able to collaborate effectively with a diverse group of people, and is excited at the prospect of being a part of a rapidly growing company. We encourage smart and driven individuals to apply even if they don’t have domain expertise. Supply chain expertise is welcome but not required – we believe that with the right mindset and underlying capabilities, you can learn the industry and context quickly.
Perch is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in Boston. Perch acquires and develops great eCommerce brands. We are backed by amazing investors (SoftBank, Spark Capital, Tectonic Ventures, and Boston Seed). Our team has deep expertise in eCommerce, technology, and M&A. We are disrupting one of the largest and most exciting spaces of eCommerce and are building an industry-shaping platform. Our aim is to have a workplace and company that positively impacts the lives of others, including our employees, their families, the entrepreneurs and vendors we work with, and our end customers.
Perch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.