Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Austin, Denver and Atlanta, Orchard has over 200 employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for an Operations Coordinator to be the glue of our Field Operations team. The Operations Coordinator will utilize their strong communication and organization skills to keep our Field Operations team moving forward on key priorities. By acting as an owner, each day the Operations Coordinator’s efforts will directly impact our execution timelines, business intelligence, and operating procedures. This person will interact and hold accountable several stakeholders - both internal and external - across multiple projects simultaneously. The Operations Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment, persevere through stressful situations and find shareable learnings and process improvements along the way.
This is a full time role that will report into the Operations Manager.
What You’ll Do Here
- Coordinate scheduling across both internal and external stakeholders to help meet aggressive timelines for home assessments and repairs
- Manage a growing list of vendor relationships; continue to grow vendor network
- Proactive outreach and follow up with vendors to gather scheduling availability, quotes, and invoices
- Maintain internal tracking and data integrity through both general input and digitally filing important due diligence documentation
- Respond quickly to active issues as we discover them which can occur at anytime
- Proactively identify areas for operational improvements and implement new processes
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in property management, facilities, hospitality, or related field preferred.
- Previous experience dispatching not required but a big plus
- Understanding of basic technical aspects of the property is advantageous.
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms - Google Suite, Salesforce preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and effectively deal with stressful situations.
- Self-motivated; confident, positive, energetic, customer-focused, and flexible.
We're proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes as one of the best workplaces of 2020. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.