Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Austin, Denver and Atlanta, Orchard has over 200 employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to build, develop, and coach our team of agents in Atlanta. This is an early-stage opportunity to join a company that is transforming the way customers buy and sell their homes for the better. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, dynamic and results oriented sales leader with a history of scaling a team of high-performing real estate agents. This is a full time role that reports to our Director of Brokerage. This position will be based out of our growing Atlanta market.
What You’ll Do Here
- Hire and manage a high-performing team of listing agents and buyer’s agents throughout Atlanta, with the goal of delivering the best possible customer experience
- Evaluate and implement processes/systems to support sales and growth
- Field and call coaching based on team and individual needs
- Create a culture of constant feedback from agents to our product, design, and marketing teams that ensure we are constantly building the best possible services and experiences for our customers
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- An active Georgia Real Estate License (Brokers license strongly preferred)
- Successfully managed and scaled a team of agents for 3+ years
- A customer-first mentality
- Strong process orientation skills
- Expert knowledge in home buying and selling
- Strong drive for results
We're proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes as one of the best workplaces of 2020. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.