Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Austin, Denver and Atlanta, Orchard has over 200 employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to develop sales strategy, content, and training for a rapidly scaling sales team. As part of the Revenue Operations & Training department, this person will work with cross-functional team members to ensure the continued success of the inside and outside sales organizations by enhancing existing sales strategies as well as creating new and innovative sales tactics as the company and service offerings grow. This is a full time role that will report into the Senior Sales Operations Manager.
What You’ll Do Here
- Work with key stakeholders to identify enablement initiatives
- Update and improve all existing sales content
- Develop new sales content for upcoming initiatives and projects
- Create training and development materials to reinforce process adherence
- Coordinate with marketing to align all customer facing content and talk tracks
- Gather feedback from sales agents and leaders to build relationship between sales and revenue operations
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- At least 2 years of experience in sales enablement or management role, or other relevant experience
- Deep understanding of sales process and structure that can be replicated
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong presentation skills- comfortable speaking in front of large groups, including senior leadership
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration
- Organization skills with a focus on process oriented thinking
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
We're proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes as one of the best workplaces of 2020. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.