Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 200+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
Role and Responsibilities:
If you’re an experienced, licensed agent looking to be part of a company that is bringing a new approach to residential real estate, look no further. Orchard is looking for a professional, responsive, organized, tech-savvy, and customer-centric Licensed Listing Agent to help us market and sell the homes throughout Texas, Colorado, North Carolina, and Georgia. This listing agent role is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
Ensure each house we sell is promptly listed and properly marketed. Diligently gather valuable feedback post showings and work with the manager and clients to adjust accordingly. Track, evaluate, and present data from listings, showings, offers, and closings. Coordinate with buyers and agents to ensure fantastic customer service.
- Negotiate offers to drive best home sale results for Orchard and our clients
- Work with the operations team on any repairs requested post buyer inspection
- Schedule and coordinate a smooth closing with title and buyers’ agents
This is a hands-on role at an early-stage company. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable in ambiguity and willing to roll up their sleeves on any task big or small in order for us to help deliver an incredible home buying and selling experience for our customers. You are someone that works with a sense of urgency at all times. If that sounds like something you’re excited about, we want to hear from you. There is an opportunity for this person to take on additional responsibility within the company as we scale our operations.
- Active Texas, Colorado, North Carolina, and/or Georgia sales’ license with a strong understanding of state rules and regulations
- Must be actively licensed and working as a full-time Realtor
- Recent Texas, Colorado, North Carolina, and/or Georgia Real Estate sales, strong focus on listings
- Familiarity with state promulgated forms
- G-suite knowledge and experience required
- SalesForce experience strongly preferred
- Experience using MLS systems
- Dotloop, Docusign or TransactionDesk experience preferred
- HIGHLY organized
- Articulate - fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Calm and level headed in a constantly changing environment
- High motor, low ego - you know how to grind
- Scrappy - able to come up with a solution that gets the job done today
- Strong drive for results - you have grit
- Excels in ambiguity - open to change, always adapting
- Tech-savvy - able to easily adapt to new technology
- Strong process orientation
- Excels at cross-functional teamwork & communication
- Personable with a customer-first mentality
- Positive attitude