Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy.
Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 85 employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
Perch is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support its leadership team as the company grows. The ideal candidate is a masterful problem-solver and an organizational expert given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning.The role requires an ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. Exceptional communication skills, a high level of professionalism and confidentiality are also a must.
- Manage the executive team’s calendars - schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve scheduling conflicts and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency.
- Arrange domestic travel seamlessly - collect all travel-related expense receipts and prepare expense reports for reimbursement.
- Plan and run logistics for internal and external meetings, including: scheduling meetings, preparing packages and set-up web conferencing and catering as needed.
- Support the planning and coordination of company events as well as special projects.
- Represent the exec team in internal and external communications with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Maintain ongoing reports, databases, trackers, files, update and organize shared drives/files, update organizational charts, as needed.
- Provide other assistance as needed, including presentation preparation & general office duties.
- Establish your own work plan to assure timely completion of work
- A Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience supporting senior level executives in an administrative capacity, preferably in a high growth environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Incredible attention to detail, organizational skills and problem solving skills - able to juggle and multi-task, with an acute attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to remain calm and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Strong work ethic - always proactive and exhibit positivity, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgement.
- Advanced presentation, Google suite & Microsoft office skills.
- Experience planning events such as offsites & managing board correspondence prefered
- Work effectively as a team member and as an individual contributor