Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy.
Every year in the U.S. $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty. Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life’s biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 125+ employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: FirstMark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing will help Perch launch new products and services for home buyers and sellers and continuously improve our customer experience. You’ll serve as the voice of the customer to ensure our positioning is relevant and effective and that our customers have context throughout the Perch process.
You should be comfortable taking projects from 0 to 1, love diving into customer insights and research, and have a great mix of business judgment and creative problem skills. This role reports to the Director of Brand & Product Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Develop go-to-market plans, working closely with product, design, growth marketing, and sales teams on positioning, channel strategy, and overall execution
- Leverage customer research to define Perch’s core value proposition for potential new features and service offerings
- Optimize existing messaging on-site and offline to align to insights from research and brand values
- Structure pilot programs to help our team quickly test and learn new ideas
- Collaborate with Customer Experience and Local Market Expert teams on talking points and marketing collateral
- Incorporate feedback from user interviews, customer surveys, and internal teams to continuously improve our customer experience, reducing points of friction and identifying moments for delight
- Develop and maintain a tracker of competitive insights and research to keep a pulse on Perch’s positioning within the real estate industry
- Serve as a jack-of-all-trades at times working across numerous teams to drive impact wherever possible
The right candidate
- Has 4-6 years of product marketing or other relevant experience at a fast-growing B2C company
- Possesses a customer first mentality, and is constantly thinking about how to create raving fans
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills, and is able to distill complex processes into clear summaries
- Excels at cross-functional collaboration, is comfortable working with many teams and sometimes wearing many hats
- Can be scrappy when needed and effectively manage multiple projects and timelines
- Exhibits a bias for action with a desire to make an impact every single day