Here are PeopleDoc, we believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide a great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations. Our cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management. 100% software as a service, PeopleDoc solutions integrate with existing HR systems, can be implemented in 8-12 weeks, and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving diverse workforces. PeopleDoc serves more than 500 clients with employees in 165 countries in nine languages with a 100% customer retention rate. More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
- HR Service Delivery platform
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Job Description/ Job Summary:
PeopleDoc is looking for experienced and talented developers who love working with microservice architecture built on top of a Lot of Java/Dropwizard & more and more Scala/Play. PeopleDoc has been growing like crazy during the last 4 years, and hopefully it’s not going to stop! The R&D teams is always in the process of improving our application for our users and supporting the incredible growth of PeopleDoc.
In this role, you will work closely with product owners, UX developers, SRE, DBAs, Support teams, and other web engineers to push forward the implementation of new features while also helping us to scale our platform. As a member of one of our feature teams, you will join a friendly and talented group of Java developers, within a dynamic, forward looking company, facing great engineering challenges.
Our stack includes: Java, Scala, PlayFramework, Python/Django, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Ansible, ember.js
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Design, ship and test new features in collaboration with the Product Team
- Use your deep understanding of web technologies and APIs to advise on the system's architecture
- Push your code in production, improve our deployment process and monitor it
- Analyze, rethink and refactor the code to scale the application
- Write unit, functional and performances tests
- Contribute to our OpenSource Projects
- The ability to write tested, production grade Java 8 code
- Extensive SQL skills
- A solid understanding of Linux development, and a DevOps mindset (we use Ansible to manage configuration, and you are expected to deploy your own application and features)
- Like to learn & share, you are passionate and humble about your skills
- Be user focused – ultimately, we are are working for our users
- Excellent communication skills. As a team and “international company” we communicate mostly in English, but R&D is based in Paris, so French is mandatory
- Computer Science degree is viewed favorably