PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
We strive to build a work environment in which you will be:
- Working within a friendly, fast-growing, inclusive, progressive company
- Collaborating with a team of talented designers and developers
- Learning not only how to code but how to build a product
- Encouraged to share your knowledge and learn new skills
- Improving existing applications and building new ones
- Sharing your knowledge and efforts across projects to build a strong and consistent development platform
- Learning and teaching with weekly dedicated learning sessions
- Be a decent human being (that comes first, actually)
Mentoring is also a first-class element at PeopleDoc: depending on the topic and your proficiency, you will be offered to mentor or be mentored.
HTML & CSS: decent knowledge
The JS tribe and our UI designers collaborate to improve our UI framework every day. You will need some proficiency in HTML and CSS to contribute.
Tooling & Methodology
We are big fans of pair-programming, we dedicate a lot of time to the onboarding of our newest members. Testing is an integral part of our practices and so is peer reviews.