PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Reporting to the Sr Director, International Marketing, you will be responsible for leading, coordinating and executing our content & social media marketing strategy across Europe. You must possess a creative mindset with a passion for storytelling – you will be responsible for transforming technical information into reader-friendly stories with personality. As a results-driven marketer, you will be responsible for measuring performance and optimizing content. You will be part of the International Marketing leadership team.
- Drive lead generation and engagement through integrated content marketing initiatives, collaborating with the european and global marketing teams to ensure the proper content assets are developed to support global, european or local marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the local Content Marketing teams in the UK, France, and Germany, to ensure consistency in production and share workload across the board
- Lead the Social Media strategy for Europe, to increase our brand awareness as PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing and Sales Enablement teams to maintain a library of content for BDR, Sales and PreSales teams internationally
- Measure and monitor campaign and asset performance; optimize content to increase engagement, conversion, and overall performance
- Ability to move fast and wear other hats as needed – we’re (still) a startup!
Desired skills and experience:
- 5 years of B2B marketing experience, experience in technology preferred
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field preferred
- Experience with digital marketing tools, marketing automation software preferred (Hubspot a plus)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English. Other European languages a strong plus
- Knowledge of the HR world or SaaS communication
- Experience developing content for multiple formats (experience in video production a plus)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of digital marketing, including SEO
- Results-driven, always looking for how we can do things better
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency and a “get stuff done” mindset
- Positive attitude required!