PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
PeopleDoc is looking for a Senior Implementation Project Manager to be based in our London office. The Implementation Project Manager is a part of the Customer Services team filled with dedicated, passionate people who take pride in going to extra mile to provide outstanding service to our diverse customer base. He or she will be in charge of the implementation of our solutions, driving, guiding and advising Customers. The ideal candidate will have 4 to 6 years’ experience in project management, ideally in the implementation of HR dedicated IT solutions. He or she will also have good technical skills to carry out projects with a pace of quick implementation (2-6 months on average). Experience implementing SaaS or in-house systems (such as ADP, Peoplesoft …) or document management/case management systems is an advantage.
Client-facing Responsibilities :
- Manage the full project life-cycle implementation
- Lead workshops to collect client specifications and to provide industry standards
- Configure the application based on client specifications
- Coordinate implementation solutions teams (configuration, IT, product ...)
- Lead steering committees and follow-up meetings
- Identify and analyze project risks & dependencies
- Control customer delivery and validate customer go-live
- Measure project success and identify improvements needed
- Take part into presenting and promoting our Implementation Service to prospects
Internal responsibilities :
- Stay abreast of new features and products released
- Act as a subject Matter Expert on identified topics/products
- Contribute to maintain and grow our internal team knowledge
- Collaborate closely with various cross-functional teams (Product Management, R&D, Sales &
- Customer Success) to drive better results
- Mentor new comers and ensure a smooth integration and ramp-up
- Promote the Implementation team
- Participate into Pre-sales process and RFPs
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong oral and written communications and attention to details
- Excellent client presentation skills
- High level of interpersonal skills – has ability to manage customer expectations
- Project management experience managing medium to large scale projects
- Technical basis for understanding PeopleDoc solutions (solution architecture, database and
- security) and sFTP/SSO setup
- Strong HR knowledge
- Flexibility, versatility and responsiveness
- Sense of organization and time management
- Ability to travel (frequent client visits, primarily in UK, Ireland and Nordics countries)
- 4-6 years’ experience managing medium to large scale project, ideally for a SaaS HR provider or HR services provider
- Education levels: Master Degree