PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Business Development/Inside Sales Representative
PeopleDoc is seeking an enthusiastic, consultative and motivated individual to join our business development and inside sales team. Using multiple lead-generation tools, you will generate high quality sales leads via the phone and email. You will lead conversations to establish needs, recommend solutions and set meetings for the field sales team.
The right person for this job will meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual call/appointment/opportunity goals. You will work side by side with sales and marketing management to constantly develop your skills and ensure you are always growing professionally and personally. As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) you will join our growing sales team at our German business based in Stuttgart.
- Generate high quality leads through cold calling and online prospecting
- Drive targeted outbound sales campaigns that generate net new customer leads, nurture existing leads and identify up sell opportunities in existing accounts where appropriate.
- Qualify and follow up on leads generated by the marketing department
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with decision makers and business owners
- Work with field sales team to set appointments with highly qualified prospects
- Work with field sales team to conduct account mapping, research and contact discovery for prospects and target accounts
- Track lead, opportunity and account activity in Saleforce.com on a daily basis
- Provide accurate updates and forecasts of lead progression/status.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual goals
- 2+ years inside sales experience and proven success in lead generation
- Consistent record of overachieving sales quotas and goals
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in SaaS/Cloud solutions and understanding of the HR market is preferable but not critical
Required Knowledge/ Skills:
- Self-starter, self-motivator, team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong, creative prospecting skills
- Strong phone presence and high energy
- Capacity to make high volume of calls on a daily basis
- Must be able to uncover opportunities in a competitive market by identifying customer requirements and providing recommendations/solutions
- Proficiency with Saleforce.com, or experience using other CRM systems
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Outstanding follow up and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent business writing, communication, phone and presentation skills