PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for managing the internal networks of all PeopleDoc locations (London, Stuttgart and Paris..). With the help of the IT Specialists and relevant stakeholders, he / she will also help execute the roadmap. The Network Engineer is responsible for support and administration of LAN, WAN and wireless technologies for voice and data communications.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Configure and Troubleshoot LAN/WAN/WLAN
- Monitor network for optimum network availability
- Maintain Network Documentation
- Assist on new branch office deployments
- 3 - 5 Year experience configuring, troubleshooting, and implementing cisco network devices.
- Knowledge of QoS troubleshooting and implementation
- Knowledge of load balancing / traffic management technology specifically with F5
- Knowledge of Network Automation (Ansible and Python)
- Knowledge of Cisco Wireless Technology
- Able to read/analyze packet capture with wireshark
- Experience with networking routing protocol specifically with OSPF and BGP
- Advanced process orientation and exhibited planning, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- English Mandatory
- CCNP Certification
- CCNA Wireless
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor's Degree in IT Related program or relevant experience
Travel Requirement: (15%)