PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
We are looking for Software Engineers in Test to help us deliver high quality software to our customers. The Software Engineer in Test will take an active role in the team working directly with Software Engineers and Product Owners, and will be responsible for some (or all) of the following :
- Defining an iterative test plan and strategy for their team’s products.
- Participating in feature refinement helping the team review the acceptance criteria and testing effort.
- Defining and executing the test automation strategy in collaboration with the SET community.
- Designing functional and non-functional test cases using appropriate test techniques in cooperation with the Product Owner.
- Leading the development of automated tests within the team (API and web UI).
- Improving the test framework and integration with our CI/CD process.
- Executing automated and manual tests. Reporting test KPI’s and following-up on bugs.
- Strong knowledge of test design, test automation, web and API.
- Previous experience in test automation (ideally Selenium). Experience with Nightwatch.js is a plus.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (ideally Jenkins) is a plus.
What you bring to the table ?
- Take an active role in scrum teams working directly with developers and product managers
- Develop a testing framework and tools and write automated acceptance test suites
- Keep the focus on new testing techniques or new testing scopes
- Continually work to incorporate automated tests into our CI deployment process
- Own and share the testing culture with the feature teams
What we bring to the table ?
- A passionate and welcoming team,
- Team work is in our core values; we learn from each other by pair programming or via extensive code reviews
- Double screens, supercharged PCs,
- Croissants every monday,
- Off-sites, Babyfoot, tennis table and PS4 for the lunch break
- Open to remote workers