PeopleDoc is on a mission to make the difficult job of HR easier. The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management. 100% software as a service, PeopleDoc solutions integrate with existing HR systems, can be implemented in 8-12 weeks, and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving diverse workforces. PeopleDoc serves more than 500 clients with employees in 165 countries in nine languages with a 100% customer retention rate.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
* PeopleDoc HR Document Management
* PeopleDoc Employee Portal & Case Management
* PeopleDoc HR Shared Services
* PeopleDoc Employee Onboarding
Job Description/ Job Summary:
Location: Paris / Remote (France, Germany, UK, USA)
We are in the process of rolling out new user interfaces across our solutions. To support this we have spent the last 12+ months designing and developing a system of design guidelines and components.
In this role, you will use this system to design new interfaces, whilst contributing to the ongoing improvement/extension of the system in response to real-world feedback and requirements.
As a member of the UX team, you will work with a friendly and talented group of designers and developers, within a dynamic, forward looking company.
This position is exciting, challenging, and includes the opportunity to have an enormous impact on our solutions.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work with product owners to design user interface mockups that adhere to established design patterns (or create new patterns, as needed)
- Improve consistency throughout our applications by contributing to the design and specification of our internal UI Framework
- Push forward our UX methodologies, by:
- Designing, preparing and conducting user tests
- Working with product owners to introduce new methods for measuring design outcomes
You will have:
- Experience in designing complex user interfaces (wireframes)
- Good understanding of UX best practices, including:
- How to test designs with users
- Usability and accessibility best practices
- A good understanding of component driven design
- French and English language skills
- You will be required to conduct user tests with our French clients, so a professional level of French is essential
- As a team we work in English, so it is important that you have good written and spoken English
- Well developed time and task management skills
It would be a bonus if you also have:
- Visual / graphic design skills
- The ability to write production grade HTML and CSS
Formal educational qualifications in design, human-computer interaction or computer science are viewed favourably, but not essential. More important is your proven capacity to solve problems and deliver excellent design outcomes.