PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
The mission of a SRE at PeopleDoc is to secure, administrate and maintain the production infrastructure as it were a software, you will contribute in building our fault tolerant, highly scalable and low latency services on virtual and bare-metal servers over data centers in different regions of the globe. We are looking for a Software Engineer with a combination of strong skills in modern software development and sysadmin knowledge.
Remote workers are welcome too!
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Design, code and maintain the cloud infrastructure hosting PeopleDoc services
- Collect and monitor KPIs (availability, response time, time to deploy) and ensure that they meet our SLAs
- Lead the scalability & capacity planning strategy
- Work with other teams to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve high impact issues
- Team player with good communication skills
- Experience with at least one programming language (Python, Java or Go) and modern software development practices
- Experience in automation tools (Ansible, Salt, Puppet or Chef) and CI/CD principles
- Experience with Cloud services (AWS, GCP or Openstack) and its APIs
- Good Linux system administration skills (DNS, RabbitMQ, Redis or HAProxy)
- Good Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Linux routing and firewall)