PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
Location: Paris / Remote (France, Germany, UK)
We are in the process of rolling out new user interfaces across all of our solutions. To support this we have spent the last 24-36 months designing and developing a system of design guidelines and components. In this role, you will use this system to design new interfaces, whilst contributing to the ongoing improvement/extension of the system in response to real-world feedback and requirements.
As a member of the UX/UI team, you will work with a friendly and talented group of designers and developers, within a dynamic, forward looking company.
This position is exciting, challenging, and includes the opportunity to have an enormous impact on our solutions.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Conduct user research to develop a deep understanding of our users - their goals, annoyances and desires
- Design user interface wireframes that meet user needs whilst adhering to established design patterns (or create new patterns, as needed)
- Improve consistency throughout our applications by contributing to the design and specification of our internal design system
- Push forward our UX methodologies, by:
- Designing, preparing and conducting user tests
- Working with product owners to introduce new methods for measuring design outcomes
- Experience in designing complex user interfaces (wireframes)
- Good understanding of UX best practices, including :
- How to conduct user research
- How to test designs with users
- Usability and accessibility best practices
- How to measure UX outcomes
- A good understanding of component driven design
- French and English language skills