PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our head office is in Paris, but we are mostly a remote team, and we accept candidates located in France, Germany and the UK.
- Improving existing applications and building new ones
- Sharing your knowledge and efforts across projects to build a strong and consistent development platform
- Learning and teaching with weekly dedicated learning sessions
- Be a decent human being (that comes first, actually)
Mentoring is also a first-class element at PeopleDoc: depending on the topic and your proficiency, you will be offered to mentor or be mentored.
HTML & CSS: decent knowledge
The JS tribe and our UI designers collaborate to improve our UI framework every day. You will need some proficiency in HTML and CSS to contribute.
As a member of an international team in an international company, you are required to be able to express yourself in both written and spoken English.
Tooling & Methodology
We are big fans of pair-programming, we dedicate a lot of time to the onboarding of our newest members. Testing is an integral part of our practices and so is peer reviews.
We strive to build a welcoming and inclusive work environment where building exceptional products comes along with learning continuously and sharing knowledge with the rest of your team and company. Among us, you will be :
- Working within a friendly, fast-growing, inclusive, progressive company
- Collaborating with a team of talented designers and developers
- Learning not only how to code but how to build a product
- Encouraged to share your knowledge and learn new skills
We are also avid learners: during our weekly learning sessions, we exchange on various topics to learn together. We have a very large budget for our library, and we contribute back to the open source projects we love and use. Plus, there’s a conference budget for you to spend.