PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
PeopleDoc is looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer to help us meet our ambitious client support and growth objectives.
PeopleDoc Cloud Operations Engineer is responsible for providing Level 2 Technical Support to our customers.
COE is key member of Global Customer Care Team and the go -to person for Level 2 Support for all advance technical troubleshooting.
Cloud Operations Engineer plays an important role by liaising between Product R&D, Product Management, Implementation team, Customer Care, and Level 1 Support team globally.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from Cloud Operations of a SaaS provider with deep understanding and appreciation of Uptime and Service Level Agreements (SLA). He/she will be highly organized and familiar with SaaS technology stack.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Address system alerts in a timely manner in order to ensure that Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- Managing ticket queue by assigning the tickets to appropriate team member depending on the skillset
- Working issues escalated from Level 1 support
- Updating support case management systems with pertinent data
- Live troubleshooting – customer facing as well as internal
- Conduct virtual troubleshooting sessions
What you bring to the table :
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and understanding of Linux-based software stacks
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies (New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix…)
- Significant experience in basic networking protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, SFTP, DNS
- Python scripting experience is required, basic knowledge of Django is a plus
- Strong oral and written communications. Fluency in English is a must.
- Experience in a SaaS/Cloud environment
What we bring to the table ?
- Team work is in our core values; we learn from each other
- Double screens, supercharged PCs,
- Croissants every monday,
- Off-sites, Babyfoot, tennis table and PS4, Arcade Game for the lunch break
- Open to remote workers