PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
The Product Marketing Specialist role will focus on the development and execution of marketing programs and initiatives relative to PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software’s solutions for the purpose of generating leads and strengthening brand awareness within our international channels. The Product Marketing Specialist is a strategic, creative, self-motivated individual with an understanding of our market and our solution and will be responsible for collaborating with individuals throughout the company to plan, research, and produce compelling product messaging and content used to educate prospective customers and drive revenue.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Stay abreast of upcoming product enhancements and releases
- Participate in cross-functional product rollout/upgrade initiatives
- Draft product messaging and content
- Collaboratively create and maintain product marketing content and campaigns for sales enablement and lead generation
- Measure and track the performance of product marketing campaigns and content
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape and develop competitive messaging
- Assist with producing other product marketing deliverables as needed
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong people skills with the ability to interact well with cross-functional teams
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, innovative, and creative mindset
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- College degree in marketing, communications, English, or a related degree
- Prior experience writing in a marketing and/or technology environment
- Prior product marketing experience or experience in the technology industry
- Prior experience in the HR/payroll or technology industry
- Prior experience with PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software