PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provides services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
We are constantly working on improving our support & integration for our customers to maintain a high level of service experience. In order to provide the utmost quality responses, PeopleDoc is looking for a Cloud App Engineer VIE to join our international integration Delivery team and to help our customers to complete the best integration with their system in order to meet their business challenges.
You will join a high performing, fast-paced and quite fun team committed to solve complex issues, learn and improve constantly personally and technically.
This position will provide the opportunity to work autonomously on an internal SaaS solution, designed and developed in France. And of course, a lot of room to grow your skills and experience along with the company!
You will be required to:
- Develop, implement, document, and execute standard operations procedures
- Integrate technologies, processes, tools, and methodologies to SaaS Operations services (procedures, application management tools, monitoring and more)
- Communicate deployment and production related activities internally and externally when appropriate
- Become a subject matter expert in supported applications functionality
You will have :
- The ability to work on distributed remote agile teams with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Your organizational skills and your curious mindset
- Experience in troubleshooting issues / IT development knowledge
- The ability to create and manage documentation
- Working knowledge of Linux-based software stacks & basic networking protocols
- Python scripting and APIs usage experience are a plus