PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
The Solution Consultant provides customers and Sales Managers with superior functional and technical product knowledge. He/She is responsible for preparing and delivering detailed, value- oriented product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospects.
Solution Consulting is a strategic function in the sales process. In order to be successful, the Solution Consultant takes responsibility for the deals they are assigned to and develop together with the Sales Manager a winning strategy.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Perform solution demonstrations
• Build a strong relationship to prospect’s project team and become their trusted advisor
• Customize presentations for specific audiences and business issues
• Create proof of concepts that suit the prospect or client’s environment
• Qualify, consolidate, and prioritize requirements for the sales demo
• Act as the primary liaison between the field and supporting functions for product positioning, fit
and support, including addition of new capabilities as available from engineering
• Answer questions from potential customers. Discuss upgrade possibilities for existing clients.
Assist prospects in understanding technical aspects of the solution as well as integration
• Provide support for RFP/RFIs, proposals and other sales-support communications regarding
functional and technical questionnaires and solution overview
• Participate in webinars, trade shows, and other marketing activities in order to promote
awareness of PeopleDoc solution
- Strong knowledge of all areas of business operations with a focus on HR
- Knowledge of Human Resource practices, especially in a (shared) Service Center environment
- Recruitment, Learning, Performance Management, Succession Planning and/or experience working in the HR field is a plus
- Able to resolve complex pre-sales functional and technical problems in close collaboration with field sales personnel
- Comfortable and confident in public speaking settings
- Able to present technical concepts in clear manner to customers through demos and proposals
- Good writing, editing, communications and interpersonal skills
- Solution oriented problem-solving capabilities. Ability to understand customer requirements and develop solution concepts to match requirements
- Strong technical skills with respect to IT Security, Interfaces (API) and data privacy
- Experience in Project Management is a plus (to be able to explain in a clear and structured manner the project approach and to support the creation of a Statement of Work)
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Excellent PC skills
- Mandatory language skills: Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Spanish / Dutch / German language skills are a plus
- Deep understanding of technical and integration aspects of cloud applications