PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provides services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
In order to maintain a high level of service experience, we are constantly working on improving our support & integration for our customers. In order to provide the utmost quality responses, we are looking for an Escalation Manager to join our international Integration Services team and to maintain an essential link between our R&D and Operations Departments. Your role is to coordinate the different departments within PeopleDoc in case of crisis and manage both internal and external communication with the involved stakeholders. You must be able to have an overview of the current bugs in order to assess & evaluate the criticality of any situation and understand business impacts of key problems.
You will be required to:
- Bring the various actors together around crisis committees to resolve the issues
- Monitor the handling of incidents and escalations
- Centralize information to manage both internal and external communication
- Write post mortem for the general public from technical post mortem
- Enforce the escalation process
- Lead transversal projects
You will have :
- Experience in customer support / Good knowledge of Support services organization
- Organizational skills and curiosity
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in French and English
- Ability to create and manage documentation
- High stress resistance and very good analytical skills
- Positive mindset and team spirit
- Experience in escalation management is a (great) plus