Content Marketing Lead, Central Europe
Location: PeopleDoc Germany GmbH, Königstraße 26, 70173 Stuttgart (Germany)
PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc is a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.de
Our HR Service Delivery platform:
- Employee File Management
- Employee Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading, coordinating and executing our content & social media marketing strategy across Central Europe. You must possess a creative mindset with a passion for storytelling. You will be responsible for transforming technical information into reader-friendly stories with personality. As a results-driven marketer, you will be responsible for measuring performance and optimizing content.
- Drive lead generation and engagement through integrated content marketing initiatives, collaborating with the European and global marketing teams to ensure the proper content assets are developed to support local marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the local Content Marketing teams in the UK and France to ensure consistency
- Lead the Social Media strategy for Central Europe, to increase our brand awareness as PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing and Sales Enablement teams to maintain a library of content for BDR, Sales and PreSales teams in Central Europe
- Measure and monitor campaigns and asset performance; optimize content to increase engagement, conversion, and overall performance
- Ability to move fast and wear other hats as needed – we’re a high growth company!
Desired skills and experience:
- 5 years of B2B marketing experience, experience in technology preferred
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field preferred
- Experience with digital marketing tools, marketing automation software preferred (Hubspot a plus)
- Experience with CRM software preferred (Salesforce a plus)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English is a strong plus
- Knowledge of the HR world or SaaS communication
- Experience developing content for multiple formats
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of digital marketing, including SEO
- Results-driven, always looking for how we can do things better
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency and a “get stuff done” mindset
- Positive attitude required!