PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
We are in the process of rolling out new and improved user interfaces across all of our products. To support this, we have spent the last two years building and deploying UX expertise throughout our business.
As a member of the UX/UI team, you will support six UX designers and 10+ product teams by carrying out user research.
As the first PeopleDoc UX researcher, you will have an enormous opportunity to shape the way user research is conducted at PeopleDoc, while also benefiting from the research expertise within our parent company, Ultimate Software.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Conduct user research to develop a deep understanding of our users - their goals, pain points and desires
- Own and lead all aspects of the research process, including:
- Working with UX designers and product owners to plan and scope user research
- Recruiting research subjects
- Selecting appropriate methods
- Conducting research
- Analyzing data
- Sharing recommendations and findings
- Share knowledge of research best-practices with the rest of the PeopleDoc UX team including, where necessary, helping UX designers to conduct their own research
- Contribute ideas for improving the team’s process, tools and communications
You will have:
- 2+ years experience conducting user research within a SASS context
- A proven ability to scope, plan and execute each step of the research process
- Experience carrying out various qualitative and quantitative research methods, including usability testing, observational research, user interviews, surveys, card sorts, contextual inquiry, etc.
- Well developed presentation skills, with experience influencing product teams through research insights
- Foundational knowledge of information architecture, user centered design and content strategy
- French and English language skills