PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
PeopleDoc is currently looking for a Corporate Counsel, Contracts to be based in our Paris headquarters. This person will be responsible for, among other things, growing, developing and managing customer and reseller contracts primarily in France and assisting in Germany, UK and Spain. He or she will report directly to the Associate General Counsel, Europe.
- Draft and negotiate customer SaaS and reseller contracts and provide direct support to French sales team on customer contract negotiations
- Review and improve all customer and reseller contract templates (including SLAs and other operational documents), NDAs, etc.
- Develop a sales tools and conduct trainings for Sales teams
- Assist operations on contractual questions
- Manage customer dispute and litigation
- 6-8 years min comprehensive experience, with a strong emphasis on technology transactional experience and contract law
- Licensed to practice law in France
- Fluent in English and French. German, Spanish or Italian will be considered a plus.
- Experience in international business environments
- Strong negotiation skills
- Prior experience with SaaS contracts/cloud services contracts
- First class interpersonal and communication skills