Here are PeopleDoc, we believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide a great service while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations. Our cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management. 100% software as a service, PeopleDoc solutions integrate with existing HR systems, can be implemented in 8-12 weeks, and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving diverse workforces. PeopleDoc serves more than 500 clients with employees in 165 countries in nine languages with a 100% customer retention rate. More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
- HR Service Delivery platform
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
The Project Manager is a part of the French Operations team. He or she will be in charge of the implementation of our solutions. The ideal candidate will have 1 and 3 years’ experience in project management, ideally in the implementation of HR dedicated IT solutions. He or she will also have good technical skills to carry out projects with a pace of quick implementation (2-6 months on average). Experience using or implementing SaaS or in-house systems (such as ADP, Peoplesoft …) or document management systems is an advantage.
The successful candidate with be required to:
- Manage the full project life-cycle implementation
- Lead workshops to collect client specifications and to provide industry standards
- Configure the application based off of client specifications
- Coordinate implementation solutions teams (configuration, IT, product ...)
- Lead steering committees and follow-up meetings
- Control customer delivery and validate customer go-live
- Measure project success and identify improvements needed
- Implement communication tools to promote change management
- 2- 5 years of Project management
- Strong oral and written communications.
- Excellent client presentation skills