Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software, PeopleDoc, and Kronos, uniting three award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
The Project Manager is a part of the French Operations team. He or she will be in charge of the implementation of our solutions. The ideal candidate will have 1 and 3 years’ experience in project management, ideally in the implementation of HR dedicated IT solutions. He or she will also have good technical skills to carry out projects with a pace of quick implementation (2-6 months on average). Experience using or implementing SaaS or in-house systems (such as ADP, Peoplesoft …) or document management systems is an advantage.
The successful candidate with be required to:
- Manage the full project life-cycle implementation
- Lead workshops to collect client specifications and to provide industry standards
- Configure the application based off of client specifications
- Coordinate implementation solutions teams (configuration, IT, product ...)
- Lead steering committees and follow-up meetings
- Control customer delivery and validate customer go-live
- Measure project success and identify improvements needed
- Implement communication tools to promote change management
- 2- 5 years of Project management
- Strong oral and written communications.
- Excellent client presentation skills