PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach / Team Facilitator willing to join us to help our teams becoming happily successful.
PeopleDoc has been growing fast during the last 4 years, and it’s not going to stop! Today, the Product Development is made of 28 teams.
With this growth came all the scaling challenges: how to keep teams aligned, autonomous and focused on regularly delivering value to our customers?
That’s why we need you!
To sum up your role:
“You will help small teams composed of developers, Product owners, UX designers and testers to become happy and high-performing teams who deliver valuable software to PeopleDoc customers and users.”
In more details, you will:
- Help several teams in their daily efforts to deliver value to our customers, supporting them in the endless quest of an agile mindset.
- Partner with Product owner, Engineering manager and Tech lead to remove the obstacles on the team’s road to happiness and success.
- Define and maintain metrics dashboard to monitor process improvement and help identify potential issues.
- Facilitate the team’s agile rituals and support Product Owners in their effort to keep a product backlog prioritized and centered on value.
- Share your knowledge, discuss about practices with peers through a community of practice.
- Of course, beyond the team coaching, we will also need your energy at a higher level to support our journey toward a more adaptive company.
The context in which you will work includes:
- A fast-growing company
- A distributed workforce with 50% of our engineers working remotely
- An international presence with offices and customers all across Europe and in the US
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach, even better if it was in a B2B / Saas context
- You are patient, pragmatic, and aware that being agile has little to do with a particular framework and is more about changing the way people understand concepts such as value, flow, responsibility, collaboration, etc...
- You are a nice person, with empathy for all the people working in this crazy “IT” world.
- You have a good organizational sensitivity and experience evolving and influencing in a complex and dynamic environment
- You are able to adapt your behavior and role according to the organization and teams needs (e.g. teaching, advising, coaching, facilitating, challenging, stepping-out, etc)
- You have a good level of written and spoken English, and you are fluent in French
What we bring to the table
- An interesting and challenging context, with a lot of room for learning and improvement
- A newly created Enablement team where everything remains to be built
- Friendly colleagues and caring management
- Nice office in Paris center, with flexibility to work from home when needed
- A good professional / personal life balance
- An attractive benefit package (restricted stock units, yearly bonuses, etc)
- Croissants every monday