The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, an affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., is on a mission to transform how every HR function provides services to their employees. The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, manage employee documents across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.fr.
PeopleDoc is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Business Development Team in Paris as a Senior Business Developer. You will lead conversations with prospects to establish needs, recommend solutions and set meetings for the Sales team.
The right person for this job will meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual meetings goals under the supervision of the BDR team lead for Western Europe. You will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to constantly develop your skills and ensure you are always growing professionally and personally.
- Build and nurture relationships with potential prospects to work them into a qualified meeting for the Sales Team
- Lead generation/outbound calling and inbound leads follow up, incl. cold calling and mapping
- Collaborate with marketing teams on specific incentives (venues to events for example)
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company's solution offerings
- Track all activities using Salesforce.com in a timely manner
- At least 5 years experience as a BDR
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest to qualified leads
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and success-driven and willing to work within a team environment
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing
- Experience leveraging social media for prospect identification and development
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- CRM/Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Inside Sales experience selling software or SaaS is a huge plus but not required
- HR selling experience is a huge plus
- Native French required, Professional level English required with fluent a huge plus
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion