The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Are you looking for the opportunity to operate at the core of a company’s culture and people? Ultimate Software and PeopleDoc SAS are looking for a hardworking Sr. Communications Specialist in either London or Paris for a 6-12 month contract. This individual will be joining the Employee Communications function, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Employee Communications & Engagement in the US. He or she will lead communications for our European operations and work across the organization. We believe that engaging, transparent communication is at the heart of a healthy and thriving People-First company culture and you might be just the right person to help us build and sustain a culture of effective communication.
If you have strong communication development skills and the ability to craft and edit succinct and clear written content for multiple formats and audiences; if you love building insightful and engaging presentations using PowerPoint and using Photoshop to create and edit supporting graphics, this position could be a great opportunity for you!
To ensure success in this role, you should be a self-starter and highly-motivated to provide excellent customer service. You will also need excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as high-level knowledge of the software industry.
- Develop internal communication plans, announcements, newsletter articles and other business communications
- Serve as a resident communication guide and support other internal teams in their communications planning and execution
- Translate and own the translation process for various communications when needed
- Partner with other functional groups to ensure that all corporate messaging is consistent, timely and appropriate
- Use technology to effectively support communication programs and partner in the execution of our digital workplace strategy.
- Establish processes for stakeholder segmentation to facilitate effective communication
- Assist in the development and maintenance of communication processes to ensure consistency and adherence to established processes and standard methodologies
- Identify and collect key metrics to measure communication program effectiveness
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communications skills in English and French with German language a huge plus!
- Enjoy working on a team and demonstrate the characteristics of a great teammate: collaborative, curious, seeking input from others, accepting and incorporating feedback from others, and freely offering assistance to the team
- Excellent organization skills. Demonstrate detail orientation and a dedication to accuracy with diligent follow-up skills
- Experience in issues management
- Ability to multitask, including multiple high priority issues and able to set and manage expectations
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude. Openness to change and a forward-thinking mindset.
- Knowledge of Mac/PC preferred
- Knowledge of Photoshop and communication technology tools such as SharePoint, Poppulo, etc. preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
- Appropriate Degree: Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business, etc.
- Professional qualifications in written and graphical content production, creation and management