PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
PeopleDoc is looking to add a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in its Paris HQ. This is a critical role in the growing Talent Acquisition team at PeopleDoc. They are not only responsible for full life-cycle recruiting to continue to drive the company’s growth in Europe but they also act a leader on the ground for the PeopleDoc TA team.
The right person will have worked in a multinational organization with recruitment responsibility for multiple international locations. This person will partner with hiring managers across the business with a focus on a variety of positions, but primarily on Services and Corporate hiring with occasional technical and leadership roles.
This role will also be responsible for multiple admin/strategic related activities including but not limited to: vendor relationship management, headcount control & forecasting (in partner with Finance/HR team), department budgeting, metrics & reporting. They will also act as the internal product expert for our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and understand key requirements and together build a recruiting strategy
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process to meet hiring goals across all levels – this includes everything from req review with hiring manager through extending offers, closing candidates and on-boarding
- Ensure a seamless and positive candidate experience
- High-level sourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter, Networking Events, Boolean searches, etc.) and the ability to leverage passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking.
- As a mentor and guide for other Recruitment Partners
- Maintain all metrics and reporting
- Graduate Degree with at least 5 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience with a demonstrated track record of filling complex roles in a fast-paced tech environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), collaborative, and passionate about building high performance teams and relationships
- Highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Experience sourcing using tools like LinkedIn Recruiter and Stack Overflow
- Experience with cutting edge ATS – Greenhouse is preferred
- Fluent in English & French (German would be an advantage)