PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Lead our fast-paced, high-performing Talent Acquisition team to ensure that there is a constant flow of high quality candidates. You’ll be working in a high energy, fun-loving environment with people who are dedicated to maintaining Ultimate’s People First culture by bringing in top talent. You will develop and implement plans to achieve strategic objectives and provide strong leadership skills in support of staff development, mentoring, employee engagement and the overall health of the talent acquisition team. You have to be driven and love to lead, and through results develop lasting relationships with both team members and business partners.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Lead the team to ensure that there is a constant flow of high quality candidates
- Provide a fast and high-touch experience for team members and business partners from beginning to end of the recruiting process
- Possess a sense of urgency and be able to lead multiple initiatives and projects
- Collaborate and partner with leadership team to define requirements to secure the best in class talent
- Coaching team members to complete their goals and ensure high performance of each individual team member
- 3-5 years of management experience in a fast paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting experience including passive candidate searches
- Proven experience in mentoring, coaching and developing high performing teams
- Expertise in the ability to work effectively with a diverse team members and managers
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Solid track record of solving problems and delivering significant impact as a leader
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience in collaborating with executive leadership - English and french