PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1,500 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
PeopleDoc is looking for a Contract Recruiter in our Paris office to support our growth. You will be joining our International Recruitment team for a 6 month period and be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting to continue to drive the company’s growth in Europe. The position will report directly to the Sr Manager, Talent Acquisition at our parent company, Ultimate Software.
The right person will have worked in a fast-paced multinational organization with recruitment responsibility for multiple international locations. This person will partner with hiring managers across the business with a focus on a variety of positions, but primarily on Corporate Functions (Finance, Business Operations, Marketing, etc.) and some technical roles. Recruiters at PeopleDoc are responsible for finding the best talent and ensuring that all employees continue to be excited, productive, and passionate about working for us.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and understand key requirements and together build a recruiting strategy
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process to meet hiring goals across all levels – this includes everything from req review with hiring manager through extending offers, closing candidates and on-boarding
- Ensure a seamless and positive candidate experience
- High-level sourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter, Networking Events, Boolean searches, etc.) and the ability to leverage passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking.
- Manage applicant flow via our ATS
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), collaborative, and passionate about building high performance teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with hiring managers.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Graduate Degree and 2 - 4 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience with a demonstrated track record of filling complex roles in a fast-paced tech environment
- Experience sourcing using tools like LinkedIn Recruiter
- Fluent in English & French (German would be an advantage)