The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
The Customer Care Delivery Manager will be in charge of managing all external tickets, delivering a high satisfaction to the customers.
The team composed of Support Agents will handle tickets through internal tools (Zendesk and Jira). The Customer Care Delivery Manager will organize, process and animate this team to propose our customers a delightful experience.
This office-based (Paris) people manager role will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Engagement, France.
- Team management
- Strong oral and written communications. Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Technical skills for understanding PeopleDoc solutions (solution architecture, database and security, SaaS solutions)
- Strong understanding of HR daily challenges
- Flexibility, versatility and responsiveness
- Sense of organization, attentiveness, dialogue, discipline and adaptability
- Master degree
- Ideally 2+ people management experience
- 4+ years of experience in managing B2B support teams
- Expertise on PeopleDoc products would be an advantage
What are success looks like for this role?
(what this role has to accomplish -
(how it has to be done -
● Manage Customer Support function, Incoming support tickets, escalations
● Maintain high (>95%) CSAT on B2B support tickets surveys.
● Maintain high (>85%) CSAT on B2C support tickets surveys.
● Bring a first answer compliant with our B2B SLA
● Bring a first answer within 1 business day for B2C tickets
● Review ticket support process and identify challenges and improvement opportunities.
● Maintain Zendesk knowledge base and internal care knowledge base up to date
People Management Responsibilities:
● Provide vision on where the team is going. Ask for their input on the vision and the necessary steps to get there.
● When hiring, prepare a detailed JD and success measures for the open positions in your team.
● Prepare an individualized onboarding plan to welcome the new employee into the organization.
● Mentor employees providing feedback on a regular basis. Address any performance issues straight away to ensure employees are aware of issues and have the chance to improve.
● Focus on the development of each and every team member individually
● Ensure that each team member is aware of the fundamentals: company guidelines, job expectations, their goals and any other aspects that are important to you and to their success at PeopleDoc.
● Review and improve the team execution as needed to ensure that the team is organized in an optimal way to deliver its goals.
● Be aware of your own and team’s energy level. Adjust as needed to ensure you and the team are motivated and/or investigate the reason for the decrease of motivation in team (or one team member). Proactive address issue until it is solved.
● Seek feedback on a regular basis on how you are doing as a manager. It helps you improve and provide the chance to employees to provide you with their observations.
● Act as PeopleDoc leader and advocate within broader employee population
General Management Accountabilities:
● Team Budget Responsibility
● Vacation and time off
● Ensure team coverage
● Salary & Compensation planning and discussion
● Performance and Development Conversations and Plan
● Team Building Activities
● Providing Ongoing Feedback