The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc (Germany) GmbH, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1,500 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Employee Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
This is an internship for 4/6 months, starting asap. Reporting to the Marketing Operations Specialist, your mission will be to improve the quality of the database and deliver qualified contacts to our teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Fill the Database (Hubpsot and Salesforce) with 2 objectives:
- Create segmented campaigns
- Optimize prospection for the BDR team
- Map prospects and customers accounts in Salesforce
- Lead conversion into Accounts (Salesforce optimization)
- Enrich Database to improve the number of contacts per account
- Good Excel experience/use
- Salesforce and Hubspot a +
- Be able to do a Google/LinkedIn research to find relevant contacts
- Fluent in french, fluent english a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work with different teams as marketing, sales and BDR