PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
Your expertise is needed to help ensure the ongoing and ever-changing security of our enterprise applications hosted in our own private cloud, consisting of thousands of servers and millions of users across the globe !
As a Security Relations Manager, you will promote and enable the Global Security mission, platform, and objectives.
As a customer facing liaison, you are required to build relationships and make connections so as to provide insight into how PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software's Global Security organization protects the data entrusted to us, easing concerns while establishing credibility.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the security team and others including but not limited to customers, prospects, vendors..
- Build deep relationships with security, product and engineering team leaders.
- Act as the highest level of escalation for customer/prospect or employee security concerns, assist with the completion of RFPs
- Actively promote security awareness through the use of structured campaigns and initiatives.
- Help ensure internal security controls are widely understood and consistently followed.
The position is open in Paris and available immediately.
- Experience in conducting IT controls assessments based on ISO 27001/27002, 27017 and 27018, SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type 2
- English and French required
- 2 - 5 years minimum general IT control experience